Watch the Complete Interview on www.BeEfficient.Tv
Steven Essa is the managing director of x10 effect, international speaker and an expert in webinar automation & monetization
What is A Webinar, How to Use it and Automate it to Generate Sales Online without having Website or Product – Interview with Steven Essa
Interview Questions / Find the complete interview on www.BeEfficient.Tv
•Why you chose webinars and how did you started with it?
• You consistently say to people that they don’t need a website or to be experts in something to make money online, how that’s
• What’s required to conduct a professional webinar, can you share
with us some tools and techniques?
• How to automate the webinar sales process?
• How to leverage webinars to maximize its profit?
• What’s the JV webinar formula?
• How to monetize a webinar?
• How to make a system for paid & subscription webinars?
• What’s the webinator?
• What are the other online businesses that you currently have?
• Which one is the most successful and why?
• During your Internet career what are the things that have
significantly changed since you started? And how you foresee the
future of the Internet marketing business?
• The fashion of selling educational courses online for the Internet
Marketers is slowing down over the past years, why? And what’s
the major focus of the Internet marketers nowadays? • You call yourself an ethical Internet Marketing guy, what’s the
percentage of unethical Internet marketers out there? And why
most of them are unethical?
• You sell the dream of passive income, but don’t you think that
95% of Internet marketers are purely manual marketers? And
work longer hours than a normal employee?
• You use a free events technique for 3 days, why you think this
offline technique works better than marketing for your services
• Don’t you think that most webinars are boring and with the time
most people quit it? Even your major sales funnel is done offline?
• As successful speaker what’s your strategy to market your
• I watched you live; I enjoyed your skills as comedian much more
than your Internet material, why don’t you consider a standup
comedy career, I’m not kidding?
• What’s your strategy to get speaking engagements? Specially the
• You do your tour for 4-5 months on annual basis right? Or do you
have another system and you are not tired of that? What’s your
backup plans if this has stopped working?
• Which international events professional Internet markers must
attend? And why?
• Is the dream team of you, Mark Anastasi and your wife Corinna
going to continue making events forever together?
• How many employees are currently working with you, and how
many of them are outsourced?
• How much you charge for your 1:1 coaching services?
• What are the latest social media marketing techniques that you
recommend on facebook?
• When you make money in what you like to invest? Do you think
capital gain or cash flow?
• Take us through your typical working day?
• What are your other hobbies?
• If you are just starting today in your field, from where you will
start and what are you going to focus on to be more successful?
• 3 things that you believe are the most important factors for any
• What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
• What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
• What are your top 3 favorite books?
• What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
• What are the things that make you happy?
• How people can find you or contact you?
Steven Essa grew up in working-class western Sydney, Australia. He and his sister were raised by hard-working parents, Assyrian immigrants, who had arrived in the country with no English, and few skills – but with a determination to forge a better life for their children.
An interesting journey later, and through grit and sheer determination, Steven is now one of the most highly regarded experts in webinar automation in the world. He consistently wins ‘Best Speaker’ awards at live, on-stage events, and his presentations have been enjoyed by an estimated 25,000 people in 10 countries.
Steven is known to be an ethical and professional online marketer whose area of specialty is user-friendly automated webinar systems. He creates strategies and tools that facilitate automated webinars becoming an integral part of a business sales funnel – and he teaches others how to incorporate them into their marketing plans. His expertise in this niche is unparalleled.