Watch the Complete Interview on www.BeEfficient.Tv
Graham Moore The President of the International Direct Selling Educational Institute (IDSEI), International Speaker and expert in Leadership, Sales, Communication & Mind Mapping
How To Become A Leader, Inspire & Empower Employees And Use Mind Mapping To Plan & Think Efficiently – Interview with Graham Moore
Interview Questions / Find the complete interview on www.BeEfficient.Tv Define leadership?
• What’s the difference between a leader and manager?
• Is everybody can be a leader?
• From senior positions in the TV industry to Taxi driver then to an
international speaker and coach, can you take us through this
• You produced 450 hours of prime time television drama and gave Kylie Minogue
her first acting experience on TV, so why you didn’t try to fight and stay in
• What are the main struggles that you had through your journey?
• What’s the Fight and Flight syndrome?
• What is the E Zone?
• What is LPI?
• What are the major characteristics to build a leader?
• What are the different levels of leaders?
• How to develop a leader?
• How to be a certified facilitator in leadership as yourself?
• The leadership challenge course is based on what?
• How long is the leadership challenge course? And how much it costs?
• What’s mindmapping? And how we should use it?
• What are the best tools that you recommend for mind mapping?
• What’s the difference from your perspective as speaker between creating
and coaching your own courses vs. being certified to teach other
• How to motivate and empower employees?
• Where are you based now?
• What did you benefit from opening a company license in the UAE for your
coaching services? • How do you market your courses and speaking services?
• How many staff are currently working with you to market your coaching
• How to overcome the fear of public speaking?
• What’s that strategy that you use to get speaking engagements?
• Do you work with any PR companies in the UAE to market your services?
• What are the major events or speaking companies that you are currently
working with to market your services as speaker?
• What’s the % of effectiveness for marketing your services online vs.
• How different are the executives in the middle east comparing with the
other parts of the world?
• What are the challenges that you are facing while coaching some
executives in the Middle East?
• Tell us more about your coming books and future dream projects?
• How do you blog or write efficiently?
• How you are managing your time efficiently?
• What did you learn from the television industry in terms of marketing?
• When you have extra money in what mainly you like to invest? Business,
real-estate, Paper Assets or Commodities?
• What are your other hobbies?
• Take us through your typical working day?
• What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
• If you are just starting today, from where you will start and what are you
going to focus on
• What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
• What are your top 3 favorite books?
• What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
• What are the things that make you happy?
• How people can reach you or contact you?
Websites & Social Media Links
Graham Moore is the President of the International Direct Selling Educational Institute (IDSEI), International Speaker and expert in Leadership, Sales, Communication & Mind Mapping
been a professional speaker, facilitator and executive coach for 20
years. He specializes in leadership, sales and customer service. He delivers programs and keynotes internationally and has
presented to over 32,000 participants internationally. During his
career he has presented to just short 10,000 sales professionals.
He was an Associate Consultant with the Australian Institute of Management where, for 10 years, he conducted public programs as well as in-house training and coaching for AIM clients. Graham is also an experienced executive coach. He has worked with heads of Government
Departments in the UAE, Managing Directors of international companies, business owners as well as
frontline leaders and managers. Based in the Middle East, Graham has delivered programs in the UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi
Arabia, Oman, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Palestine. In all, he has presented in 20 countries and 36
cities – and the list is growing. Graham’s experience covers a broad range of industry sectors, from accountants to local
government, from oil companies to insurance and logistics companies. He is also President of the International Direct Selling Educational Institute.
He delivers programs and keynotes internationally and has presented to over 32,000 participants internationally including around 8,500 sales professionals. He has presented in 35 cities in 19 countries.
Based in the Middle East, Graham presents in the UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Palestine – and beyond.
Graham has significant experience presenting to participants in the GCC and has a unique perspective in leadership in the region. Because of this, Graham incorporates examples, stories and insights which are directly relevant to these audiences.
The author of a number of published articles on Leadership and Emotional Intelligence, Graham is regarded as a thought leader in this field and as such was invited to develop a Learning Module for the subscribers of CEOOnline on E.I.
Graham is also an experienced executive coach and his clients include Emirati nationals in senior levels of government, senior expatriate executives in the private sector and mid-level executives.
Graham’s experience as a presenter and facilitator covers a broad range of industry sectors, from accountants to local government, from oil companies to insurance and logistics companies.