Watch the Complete Interview on www.BeEfficient.Tv
Sohail Khan is The Founder of The Joint Venture Group and 7-Figures Joint Venture Expert
How To Become A Joint Venture Broker And Make 7 Figure Deals Without Having A Product – Interview with Sohail Khan
Interview Questions / Find the complete interview on www.BeEfficient.Tv
- What’s a JV in plain English?
- What was your first JV deal?
- How did you make 1.5M in 30 days?
- Why should anybody think of becoming a JV expert?
- What’s the difference between a salesman mindset and a JV broker mindset?
- What’s your biggest joint venture deal ever?
- How often you close such big deals, every 1-2-3 years?
- What are the most popular types of JVs?
- Tell us more about Licensing and how it can be used in a JV deal?
- How to research and find JV deals?
- How a JV broker should market himself and through which platform or tools?
- Why the jv brokers often quit?
- How an employee can be successful as JV Broker while he’s working from 9-5?
- Is the JV broker get paid via fixed fee or commission, any JV agreement structures that you can share with us?
- How to protect a JV deal?
- If you are just starting today in this industry from where you will start?
- What’s the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
- Don’t you think that the JV environment is very lonely and because of that its difficult to motivate yourself to excel in it?
- Is there’s a successful JV teams that they work together on one deal or most of JV brokers are individuals?
- Whats the productivity tools that you use to close more deals?
- Whats the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
- Take us through your typical working day?
- Share with us some of your new projects that you are currently working on?
- Tell us about Dojo Learning?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the Joint Venture field?
- Tell us about your coming book?
- How people can find you or contact you?
Websites & Social Media Links
Sohail Khan is founder of The Joint Venture Group.
He has over 15 years of sales, marketing and joint venture experience.
Having previously built a multi-million pound internet training business which he started with just £1,000 in the year 2000, he then sold a majority stake to a £75M IT company in 2006.
In 2008 the IT company went bust and Sohail lost everything but retained the knowledge and expertise of building a business with over £5 Million in sales using just joint ventures.