(The Founder of VoiceBoks.com, Co-Owner of The Social Media Panel, and Co-Author of the The Blogger’s Survival Guide Tips and Tricks for Parent Bloggers Wordsmiths and Enthusiasts)
How to Start A Blog, How to Write Consistently, How to Drive Traffic to your Blog through Social Media and Monetize it
Is the Blogger About Page has to be Written Professionally or Casually? And Many other Questions About Blogging Are Answered in this Interview
With English and Arabic Subtitle
Lexie Lane is the creator of voiceBoks.com, , co-owner of The Social Media Panel, LLC., and co-author of the upcoming book, The Blogger’s Survival Guide Tips and Tricks for Parent Bloggers Wordsmiths and Enthusiasts. She began her education in computer science in 1997, but after many changes that took place in her life, she decided to “run with the crowd” and join the real estate/mortgage industry. 10 years later, Lexie Lane began exercising some of the skills learned through her Business Management degree and become an entrepreneur herself. In 2007, she co-founded REO Property Preservation Specialists, LLC and then sold her shares 2 years later to concentrate on what she was most passionate about – the virtual marketplace. Lexie Lane’s close-knit online community, known as The Voice of Parenthood, has become a haven for many beginner bloggers. Bloggers worldwide are increasing in numbers and among them, a community of parents who wish to contribute a little more to their household by the possibility of earning an income through their blogs. The daily challenges and trials that many bloggers have are some motivational factors that go behind Lexie’s continued efforts to create a blog friendly environment. Known to the blogging world as Lexie Lane, Karlyn Bishop started her blogging career just as many mompreneurs did, at the comfort of her home. With a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management and a background in Secondary Markets, Bishop found her life’s passion in life early – online marketing. Self-taught, she learned the ropes by helping guide a community of bloggers through a close-knit parenthood community she calls voiceBoks. voiceBoks is an informational site for all things parenthood. That’s right, it is a site packed full of information for and by parents. Founded by Lexie Lane, voiceBoks started out as a close-knit community of parent bloggers. Becky McNeer joined the team in late 2013 to merge their skills in social media and blogging. They wrote The Blogger’s Survival Guide in March with the voiceBoks community in mind. Bloggers deserve to be heard and learn the best skills to get them to the top. voiceBoks provides a place for parents to connect and be discovered. At voiceBoks, each topic is categorized to help parents find the information they are most interested in, the fastest way possible. We would love to hear what you know. So if you are a parent, please feel free to share and contribute as much as possible!
Websites & Social Media Links
[amazon template=iframe image&asin=1493545701]
- How did you start blogging?
- Before blogging what’s your background?
- How many blogs you are running now, highlight for us the most successful ones?
- Tell us more about voiceBoks?
- Do you write all your blog posts?
- How to blog consistently?
- What are the must have tools to blog efficiently? – platform, plugins, networks,
- What are the plugins that you always use for your blogs? – SEO, menu, custom contact forms, smush it, cache, genesis plugins (header, simple edits, hook)
- Is the blogger about page has to be written professionally or casually?
- Http or Https and why?
- How to monetize a blog?
- How to make the blog faster?
- Best traffic drivers to a blog?
- How often a blog posts should be published and at which days of the week?
- What’s the best systems or tools to track the blog traffic?
- Do you recommend to have a separate landing page for a product or 1 page on your blog with all the products that you have?
- Which social media platforms you use to market for your blogs other than facebook, twitten, google+ or pinterest, which other social media platforms you recommend?
- How much you charge as consultant per hour?
- When you make money in what you like to invest? Do you think capital gain or cash flow? – Need both obviously, but capital gain is usually a gamble but can be quite good.
- Take us through your typical working day?
- If you are just starting today in your field, from where you will start and what are you going to focus on to be more successful?
- 3 things that you believe are the most important factors for any success? – 3 P’s – Passion, Patience, Persistence
- What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone? – Twitter, iPassword, and Netflix
- What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- What are the things that make you happy?
- How people can find you or contact you?