(The Founder and CEO of MedColl, a Leading Anti-Ageing Supplement Company)
How to Boost the Collagen in your body to Improve your joints and Immune System
What are the Disadvantages & side effects of Botox, and how to Prevent the skin from Ageing
With English ad Arabic Subtitle
Roz Martin is The Founder and CEO of MedColl, a Leading Anti-Ageing Supplement Company
Roz Martin studied Business and Pharmacology in the UK and spent almost 10 years working in the UK’s pharmaceutical industry. She then relocated to the Middle East to specialise in Biotechnology Pharmaceuticals for Johnson & Johnson.
“I am originally from Dublin, and I remember from a very early age, like most little girls, mixing a concoction of my mothers face creams and lotions making them into my own brand and experimenting with them on my unfortunate baby sisters! Roz says. This was obviously the very start to creating her own health and beauty products.
It was while working in Biotechnology Pharmaceuticals that Roz had her first taste of how exciting this industry really was. She became extremely passionate about aesthetic and anti-aging medicine and began researching this area of medicine. It was via this research that Roz discovered some very effective and potent anti-compounds that had yet to be brought to the market, active collagen being one of them.
So having identified a niche in the anti-aging market, Roz decided in July 2010 to set up a company specialising in the most exciting compound; collagen. She set about working together with a dedicated laboratory and finally brought MedColl collagen capsules to the market.
These collagen capsules are the world’s first and only natural biologically-active nutricosmetic supplement that replaces the collagen your body needs, providing a range of therapeutic anti-aging benefits. This nutricosmetic product has been clinically proven to provide a whole range of health and beauty benefits. Taking this nutricosmetic supplement nightly will enhance the quality and appearance of your skin from the inside out.
The company’s website was set up in September 2010, allowing people to find out more information and to research collagen and buy online. In January 2011, the company launched its new online store, which now ships MedColl Collagen Capsules worldwide and even provides weekly health and beauty tips.
“Running this web based store has given me a better understanding of entrepreneurship and what it takes to be a successful retailer,” explains Roz.
In May 2011, Roz took the plunge and made the decision to leave her well paid, secure job with Johnson & Johnson to focus on running her own business.
“We have an excellent and innovative product. I believe that we have given people a valuable and natural alternative to more aggressive and invasive anti-aging agents and procedures available. I am so passionate about this product and what it can deliver, it stands alone in its class and I believe that an intrinsic approach to beauty through internal nutraceutical supplementation is a far more potent approach to anti-aging.”
The company understands the value of supplying quality products that deliver what they promise, but are also known for their scientific integrity, and their effectiveness for managing the skin’s aging process. Founder Roz Martin believes that when a powerful cocktail of high quality skin care and nutri-cosmetic supplementation are used in combination, they still remain the heart of the natural anti-aging process.
Roz emphasises the holistic approach to anti-aging and will endeavour to help you continue the quest for youthful and healthy skin. Roz is still currently living in Dubai, but plans to open stores in Singapore and the Far East.
We are an independently owned Irish biotechnology company that specialises in health and beauty supplements and is at the forefront of producing high quality products that have been scientifically formulated and tested to be both safe and effective. We offer an innovative, effective and natural solution for our customers who wish to maintain their overall health and well-being and age in a healthier way.
We are also proud to be a guaranteed Irish company, with 100% Irish made products.
We want to support “Healthy Ageing” for the entire body as opposed to more aggressive and invasive methods such as using chemicals and toxins that may affect the health and well being of your system. We understand the value of supplying high quality products that deliver what they promise, are known for their scientific integrity, and their effectiveness for managing the skin and the body’s ageing process in a safe and natural way.
We believe that along with a healthy balanced diet, a good skin care routine and the use of natural nutritional therapies in the form of nutraceutical supplementation is by far the safest, most effective, natural and healthier approach to the slowing down the ageing process.
We focus on the holistic approach to anti-ageing medicine, providing a corrective and preventative treatment that will help you maintain a youthful body and healthy skin and overall well-being!
Our mission is simple; to improve the health and function of the body in a natural, safe and long term approach and to provide advanced nutraceutical products that are backed only by science.
Our unique high potency formulations are scientifically formulated and proven to benefit the consumer’s overall health and wellbeing.
Made in Ireland, we are used and recommended by dermatologists, nutritionists and pharmacists to help correct the signs of ageing and assist the body to age in a healthier and safer manner.
We use only 100% Certified pure natural ingredients, no synthetic compounds are used, even our Vitamin E is natural!
Our product does not contain parabens or chemicals.
And we are very pleased to say that the product has “not been tested on animals”!
Websites & Social Media Links :
- How the idea of MedColl started?
- Did your company invent its products or distribute other companies’ products? Or both?
- How did you do the research process? Who helped you?
- Where’s your current head office and which markets or countries you are targeting next?
- What’s the collagen?
- How your product can boosts the collagen? And improve the healthy joints and the immune system?
- What is the range of your products?
- Is your products solves the problem of aging only or helps in other areas as well?
- What are the disadvantages and side effects of Botox? And how your product can replace it in terms of functionality?
- What’s the side effect of MedColl products?
- What else can we do to prevent the skin from ageing?
- Why you didn’t continue as employee at Johnson and Johnson? And what did you learn from this multinational company?
- When you think an employee should quit his/her job to start a dream entrepreneurial venture?
- How did you raise capital for your business? How much you raised so far? Are you planning to raise more this year?
- Step by step what’s your strategy to be featured in the media efficiently?
- How many radio stations, TV shows, Web shows, Magazines you plan to target per month and how do you pitch them?
- Do you use press releases other techniques to be featured in the media, please share with us some of your techniques?
- What’s the distribution plan for the product as of now its available only in Dubai, UK and Ireland?
- For your products or industry which media platform is working the best for you, social media, traditional media, others?
- What are the big deals that you are close to secure or already secured so far to distribute your products?
- How close you are now from your dream?
- When you make money in what you like to invest? Do you think capital gain or cash flow?
- Take us through your typical working day?
- What are your other hobbies?
- If you are just starting today in your field, from where you will start and what are you going to focus on to be more successful?
- 3 things that you believe are the most important factors for any success?
- What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
- What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- What are the things that make you happy?
- How people can find you or contact you?