(Business Director of Sk & SK Sons, A Family Business Empire Specialized in Trading & Manufacturing)
Lean about the Logistics challenges for the Manufacturing Industries in Africa and the Middle East
Learn About the Petrochemicals, Rubber, Bicycles and Tire related Manufacturing Industries in the Middle East, Africa, and South West Asia
With English and Arabic Subtitle
Sawan Kotecha, is a business director running a successful business empire for his family which is specialized in manufacturing, exports and trading, his family runs different business which is spreading over Africa, Middle East and South West Asia.
About Sk & SK Sons
SK & SK Sons, is a sister firm of a larger conglomerate based out of Singapore, KANEN ENTERPRISE.
SK & SK Sons was founded in 2010 with the identification of an exponential growth in petrochemicals; rubber and tire related manufacturing industries in the Middle East, Africa, and South West Asia. Recent years have seen increased volatility in the tire raw materials costs due to trends in world oil. We at SK & SK Sons are committed in providing sustainable and affordable products with the lowest possible volatility to ensure our clients a further stable cost of production in the various related manufacturing industries they represent. SK & SK Sons has been a speculator and growing its customer base in the tire, rubber, and petrochemical industries through its various much mature businesses to name a few are Sawan India Overseas, a manufacturing and exporting house of bicycles and bicycles tires since the 1990’s in Punjab, India. Charu Mining Est., the mining and refinement of copper into copper cathodes in Congo. Being associated over a span of over 20 years in an industry, our management has created strong supplier and customer relationships and furthermore in 2010 entered the market by strategically placing themselves in the global center of their suppliers and customers which is Dubai, UAE.
M/s Sksons & Associates, a renowned name in fire fighting equipments was established in 2000 since then the company has been contributing towards the up gradation of improving the products and making market aware about the importance of these rarely used products.
Since beginning the company is an authorized dealer of world famous and renowned brand Steel Age India Limited, (A Minimax division. Steel Age a member company of Gun Nebo, Sweden) & New Age Industries Fire Protection Engineers and New Age Rose Manufacturing Co. A global leader in security with products with presence in 30 countries has an experience and expertise to offer holistic security solutions to Indian & International clients.
Sksons & Associates provides the most comprehensive range safes, fire – extinguishers, fire tenders, Fire-alarm, fire – protection all under one roof.
Sksons & Associates has an in-depth no. of prestigious clients. It has been providing their services in hotel industry, financial corporation, insurance companies, Air port Authority of India, A.D.R.D.A., North Central Railway, Hospital, Oil Corporations, Banking Secret, and Industries etc.
Websites & Social Media Links
- What your companies Manufacture, export and trade in?
- Where’s your factories and trading businesses located?
- Who’s your main customers and where they are located?
- Do you focus mainly on wholesale or retail and why?
- How many products patents do you have? Can you describe for us some of these inventions?
- Which business you prefer bicycles,or trading in natural rubber, carbon black, rubber processing oil, polymers and Grease. And Why?
- How many people employed in your factories and trading businesses?
- Your network is covering many countries all over the world can you give us some examples of those countries and what are the logistic challenges that you facing between those countries?
- The expansion of your companies is targeting which markets? And Why?
- What are the major opportunities and threats for the businesses that you are involved in?
- From which university you received your MBA degree?
- How much your MBA costs in terms of time and money?
- Why you decided to do an MBA?
- Is the MBA was beneficial to run the family business?
- What the MBA have changed in you?
- Don’t you think that there are many other more efficient ways to learn instead of doing an MBA like using mentors and through other learning channels like books and other resources?
- If you go back in time would you do it, yes or no why?
- You are a running a family business, so now you are the new blood for the company, is the family accepting the new school style of management, any challenges that you are facing in that’s regards?
- Take us through your typical working day?
- What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
- What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- What are the things that make you happy?
- How people can find you or contact you?