Watch the Complete Interview on www.BeEfficient.Tv
Siddharth Rajsekar, the co-founder of SCION SOCIAL aka ‘Sidz’ comes from a background in Music, Sound Engineering and Content Management for many major telecom operators here in India.
His specialty has always been in learning, understanding, implementing and then simplifying online marketing strategies so that people can quickly implement.
He has trained over 500+ entrepreneurs, marketing managers and brand managers in India and the Middle East since 2012 in Social Media.
Sidz is also a professional blogger and has a deep understanding in online traffic and lead generation techniques, as he has personally tried and tested many strategies over the last 5 years.
He strongly believes in teaching ‘only’ that which he has personally tried and tested, which is why all of his trainings are ‘action-plan’ oriented and not just theory.
• What’s your background and how did you enter the online business world?
• From where businesses should start in terms of social media effective marketing?
• Supersoul Records Vs. Scion Masterminds Vs. Scion Ideas
• Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Youtube Ads &Linkedin Ads, how to use each one of them to target more customers efficiently?
• Do & Don’t for Linkedin?
• What’s the most effective way to market on twitter?
• How to use SnapChat to market a business?
• How To Optimize the Social Media Profiles To Attract More Business?
• The Best Daily 10-min Routine on Facebook and LinkedIn?
• What’s still working in terms of On Page and Off Page SEO?
• What are the main tools and strategies that you use to develop landing pages and funnels?
• How do you market for your events business?
• How much do you charge for 1 on 1 consulting?
• Can you brief us about the social media marketing packages that you offer for the businesses that you work with?
• What’s spirituality means to you?
• Tell us more about your other projects that you are currently working on or planning for the future?
• Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
• What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
• What’s one marketing strategy that helped you the most in developing your business?
• What are your other hobbies?
• Who are your top 3 mentors?
• The most important factors for success in 3 words?
• What’s the biggest failure moment in your life and what did you learn from it?
• What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
• What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
• What do you do to change your mood when you are depressed?
• What’s the best advice that you ever received?
• If you have the chance, what would you say to advice your younger self?
• What are your top 3 favorite books?
• What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
• Do you listen to any music when you work?
• Do you follow any routine to sleep?
• What makes you really happy?
• How people can contact you?