Watch the Complete Interview on www.BeEfficient.Tv
Sacha Vekeman CEO of Scense, Managing Partner of 247 Invest Venture Capital
How To Raise Capital For Your Startup Through Incubators, Angels And VCs – Interview With Sacha Vekeman
Interview Questions / Find the complete interview on www.BeEfficient.Tv
• What’s the main focus of 247 in terms of regions and industries?
• What’s the portfolio of the companies that you have invested in?
• At what stage of investment 247 get involved, early stage,
profitable companies, other stages?
• Did you go public with any of the companies that you invested in?
• Can you tell more about your background before getting involved
in the VC world? And how did you get involved in it?
• Do you personally invest out of 247 or all your investments goes
• As you are a partner in a VC firm, means you like to have control
in the companies that you invest in, do you still like to Angel Invest in different companies and have no control over it?
• How many partners & employees you have in 247?
• What’s the major role of each employee of a typical VC
company? As many people think that the VC job is so easy and
• What’s the success rate of the companies that you or your
companies have invested in?
• How somebody can pitch you? And what are the things that you
want to see in a pitch?
• What’s iMinds, can you please clarify your major role in it?
• What’s the difference between Private Equity & Venture Capital?
• In financing & fundraising, what’s the difference between selling
technology (customer model and selling shares/stock (investment
• How to valuate a new startup? How many ways are out there to
put a value for a new startup?
• What are the companies that you have invested in, in the Middle
• Do you get involved in the company trade license or you open an
• What are the challenges that you face in the Middle East in terms
of finding or working with new investors or startups?
• Why most of the Angel Investors or VCs now days are focused
more on the fashion of the Technology & Online Startups, how
about the Offline Startups?
• Why all the investing concept is built around capital gain and
exiting the investment, how about cash flow? • Can you recommend some Angel Investors or VCs that works
with the offline or online industries?
• What are the other ways that you know or recommend to raise
capital for new startups?
• How much is the salary of the VC members, is true that most of
them are employees
• What are the services that you provide through Prosquare?
• Take us through your typical working day?
• What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
• What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay
• What are your top 3 favorite books?
• What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
• What are the things that make you happy?
• How people can find you or contact you?
Websites & Social Media Links
Sacha Vekeman is the Managing Partner of 24/7 invest Venture Capital, board member and co-founder of different companies in various fields, he’s also a mentor for many startups and big companies. He is the CEO at Scense, which is a fast growing software company. Sacha has more than 15 years of experience in large multinational corporations, technology startups and high-growth companies.