Dr. Gather Williams
(Serial Entrepreneur, Award Winning Multi-Best Selling Author, Self Publishing Expert, Motivational Speaker and Music Producer)
How to Define Success, what are the Different Levels of Success? And how to Regain your Self Esteem
In this Interview Dr. G Reveals the Success Recipe from his book The Art and Science of Success and the Book Dare to Succeed that He Co-Authored with Jack Canfield
Over the past 25 years, Dr. Gather Williams II has lived a renaissance-like career spanning across fields like business management and development, marketing, corporate training and speaking, coaching, consulting, counseling, writing, music production and songwriting, as well as community outreach. He is one of the most diversified professionals, and Serial Entrepreneurs in the world!
Dr. Williams is the bestselling author of “The Art and Science of Success, Vol. 7,” Success Publishing, May 2013 release of “Is Your Husband Married,” and future bestselling book, “Dare To Succeed” co- authored with the legendary Jack Canfield, of “Chicken Soup for the Soul” fame, Celebrity Press, and the long-awaited “When All You Can See is Water,” released in fall 2013. He is also the associate producer and music score director for the 2013 film “Me and Bobby McGee.”
He also authored three Amazon eBooks: “Short Codes, and How to Use Them,” “The QR Code and Everything You Need To Know About It,” and “The Most Important Ingredient for ANY Successful Relationship.” He is also a top writer for Examiner.com and his own blog.
He is a Certified Self-Esteem Reinvention Expert, Life, Relationship, and Business Coach, and he holds a certification as a Christian Counseling Professional.
He earned his undergraduate degree from Southern Illinois University, and also attended several outstanding universities on the way to completing his Masters and Doctorate degrees, receiving the prestigious title of Graduating Diplomat from Friends International Christian University. Dr. Williams received his certification as an Expert in Self-Esteem Reinvention, as well as his Christian Counseling Certification, from the ACCA. He is also ordained in the area of Sacred Music Ministry.
He is currently the CEO of Dr. G Inc., G-Dub Exotics.com and New Cell World.com. He has started, owned, or held corporate positions with over 50 different companies, and has been an executive coach for hundreds of business owners in many different areas of business from a variety of companies. As the owner of the Dallas Christian Counseling Center (DCCC), Dr. Williams has counseled many adults through addiction, conflict resolution, and marital and pre-marital counseling.
He is the executive director for his nonprofit organizations: Boys to Men, which helps young men find and manifest their true passion and purpose, and The Lula Williams Hope Center, which is a restoration safe haven for troubled teens. He is also a mentor for the Juvenile System and a volunteer for Lift, a literacy program for adults.
Dr. Williams also has a stellar career in music, as an international recording artist, with the group OutFront, on Chris Jasper’s, of the Isley’s Brothers, independent label. He recorded a CD, “So Committed” on the Universal /Fontana label under the name “Doc.” He won the Grand Polemarch Award of Achievement for a CD he recorded for his fraternity Kappa Alpha Psi, called “Smooth Kappa Kuts.” He has owned both record labels and publishing companies, and has worked with Grammy, Stellar, and Dove award-winning artists! He has performed with artists in many genres, from Stevie Wonder, to Foreigner, and numerous Gospel and Christian artists! He currently still has one of the top pop songs in South Africa!
Dr. Williams is a both a member and holds or has held leadership positions within several organizations, including: Kappa Alpha Psi International Fraternity, Alpha Phi Omega National Service Organization, Prince Hall Masons, 33rd degree, DFW Marketing, Dallas Interactive Marketing Association, the American Academy of Christian Counselors, Speaker Co-op, Toastmasters, and 30 year BMI Writer and Publisher.
He is also listed in the 2013 Who’s Who In World Business. He is a Black Belt in Marital Arts, and loves watching Football and playing Chess. Dr. G was inducted into The Academy of Best Selling Authors in September 2013 in Hollywood, CA.
Websites & Social Media Links
[amazon template=iframe image&asin=148393232X]
[amazon template=iframe image&asin=0988641895]
[amazon template=iframe image&asin=0983077061]
- Music, Public Speaking, Authoring, Consulting, PHDing, Coaching, which two excites you the most?
- Which path you are more focused on right now and why?
- Why you took all these different paths? Take us through your amazing journey?
- Which path you think is the most rewarding in terms of legacy and fulfilment?
- How do you define success?
- In 3 words, the most important factors for success?
- What is the success recipe that you provided in your book The Art and Science of Success?
- The first 3 questions that you ask to people who hire you to help them succeed?
- What are the different stages or levels of success?
- How to find encouragement in the most difficult times?
- How to sustain and boost our self-esteem?
- Publishing or self-publishing and why?
- How’s your own experience with publishing and self-publishing and which one you will go for in your next books?
- How to get a good agent for publishing a book?
- Who’s your agent?
- Who’s your book editor and do you work with only one editor or you change the editors for each book to give it a different touch?
- How do you launch and market your books?
- What are the types of agreements of co authoring a book?
- Many authors participated in writing the Dare to Succeed book with Jack Canfield, why the National Academy of Best-Selling Authors awarded you the Quilly Award for the book?
- How’s the experience of working with Jack Canfield?
- How much is your percentage of writing contribution and reality share of Dare To Succeed?
- How do you plan co authoring a book with the other author?
- Describe for us your most efficient writing routine?
- Your books gave you more credibility or money, how and why?
- Your most successful book and why you think your other books didn’t get the same attention?
- How do you compare the Ebook experience and Traditional books as you wrote also three Amazon eBooks: “Short Codes, and How to Use Them,” “The QR Code and Everything You Need To Know About It,” and “The Most Important Ingredient for ANY Successful Relationship.” ?
- Why you decided to write the book Is Your Husband Married?
- How many people are working in your team? Offline and Online?
- The most effective strategies that works for you to get speaking engagements?
- You have been featured before in abc, cnbc, cnnmoney, fox news and many other famous media channels, what’s your step by step strategy for publicity, who writes the press releases for you?
- Tell us more about your other projects that you are currently working on or planning for the future?
- What are your most important working tools?
- What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
- Mention for us some of the big names that you worked with in the music industry and why you didn’t focus on your career in music if its your passion?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Who’s your no.1 mentor?
- If you are just starting today in your field, from where you will start and what are you going to focus on to be more successful?
- What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
- What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- Do u listen to any music when you work?
- Do you follow any routine to sleep?
- What makes you really happy?
- How people can contact you?