(The Founder of Health Mastery Retreat, Entrepreneur, Author, Celebrity Maker, Yoga Instructor and Personal Branding Expert)
With English and Arabic Subtitle
Katrina Starzhynskaya is the Founder of Health Mastery Retreat, Serial Entrepreneur and Personal Branding Expert, Katrina is an author of several books, including “Katrina’s Recovery”, “Healing Journal” and “Raw.Real.Revealed.”
Katrina is a Bestselling Author, Founder of Health Mastery Retreat, Public Speaker, and a serial entrepreneur. Katrina is also a Yoga and Fitness Instructor, Tennis Player, and a Model. After being undiagnosed, misdiagnosed, and finally diagnosed with Lyme disease, Katrina realized that Western Medicine had failed her and medical doctors had no clue how to treat Lyme and other degenerative diseases. She rejected the tag of “incurable” that was put on her, and healed herself with radical lifestyle changes and holistic treatments. Katrina helps people to reverse chronic illnesses by offering guidance with drug-free treatments at her Health Mastery Retreat.
Today Katrina helps experts from all walks of life to brand themselves by launching a book, becoming a bestselling author, getting celebrity endorsements and getting into major media, just the way Katrina has done to build her brand. Katrina’s books are endorsed by luminaries like Sir Richard Branson, Robert Kiyosaki, Loral Langemeier, Bill Walls, David E. Stanley, Red Foo (LMFAO) and many others.
Katrina is known as an ambitious woman building businesses, creating high-end brands and getting celebrity endorsements all while saving the environment on 6-inch Louboutin stilettos.
Katrina is an author of several books, including “Katrina’s Recovery”, “Healing Journal” and “Raw.Real.Revealed.”
She was featured on major websites, magazines and TV stations.
Websites & Social Media Links
[amazon template=iframe image&asin=0985811803]
[amazon template=iframe image&asin=098581182X]
[amazon template=iframe image&asin=0985811811]
- What types of businesses you are involved in and what’s your background?
- What’s Lea, can you tell us your story with it?
- What’ the holistic medicine?
- How to reverse chronic illnesses by offering guidance with drug-free treatments?
- What is the invisible illness and how to fight it?
- How to live a stress free life?
- Any types of food you describe to your patients to energize them and help them to live a healthier and happier life?
- Describe for us the rituals that you do to stay happy?
- What are the treatments that you provide through your health mastery program?
- How to fight insomnia?
- What did you learn from your failure in launching your health mastery with marketing company and what did you do after that?
- Best techniques to produce content constantly?
- Is the experience of recording videos in the car is efficient?
- What’s the most efficient way to write consistently?
- How do you start structuring a book before writing it?
- After you write the book what you do?
- Do you publish or self publish your books, why?
- What did you do to get book endorsements from people like Richard Branson or Robert Kiyosaki?
- What’s the name of your editors?
- What’s the process and tools that you use to self publish your book?
- From where should I start to self publish my book?
- Best Online Platforms to self publish your book?
- Best techniques to market & monetize your book?
- Do you advice to write short, long or series books?
- Tell us more about your celebrity book launch course?
- What’s the process that you use to book offline interviews with celebrities and experts?
- Best personal branding techniques that works for you?
- How do you pitch the media for publicity?
- How much you do you charge for your consultation?
- Tell us more about your other projects that you are currently working on or planning for the future?
- When you make money in what you like to invest? Do you think capital gain or cash flow?
- Take us through your typical working day?
- What are your other hobbies?
- If you are just starting today in your field, from where you will start and what are you going to focus on to be more successful?
- 3 things that you believe are the most important factors for any success?
- What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
- What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- What are the things that make you happy?
- How people can contact you?