Dany El Eid
(The Founder of Pixelbug, Digital Evangelist and Augmented Reality Expert)
What’s the definition of Augmented Reality? Which industries are adopting more the Augmented Reality solutions?
What’s the Gesture Based Tech? How Pixelbug markets its services through different offline and online channels?
With English and Arabic Subtitle
A tech-savvy entrepreneur, Dany fuses digital innovations with the physical world to create buzz and drive sales. This has been his mission since working in marketing with PUMA in 2007, where he DEVISED premier digital media strategies to generate positive word-of-mouth about the brand and its offline activities. Since then, he’s been involved with several startups seeking to increase their digital technology footprint. Today, as the founder of pixelbug, he continues to drive the company as an innovation powerhouse, touching all corners of the globe. With the help of his international team of experts, he’s ESTABLISHED pixelbug as a leading marketing technology partner to blue chip multinationals across the MENA region.
Dany regularly holds keynotes at regional and international conferences, continuing to develop the industry by educating professionals and students about the unique OPPORTUNITIES available in the digital technology space. He is also a member of the Young Arab Leaders, where he is committed to supporting the startup ecosystem across the region and helping aspiring entrepreneurs reach their fullest potential
Websites & Social Media Links
- What’s the definition of Augmented Reality?
- How did you start in the digital world and why you chose the augmented reality specifically?
- What’s your background before that?
- Why you decided to quit the EMPLOYMENT world?
- Why you chose Pixelbug as name for your company?
- What are the services that you provide in Pixelbug?
- Which industries are adopting more the Augmented Reality solutions?
- How do you see the FUTURE use of Augmented Reality?
- What’s the gesture based tech?
- Tell us more about the details of some of your successful projects?
- Who are the main clients of Pixelbug?
- How much the average cost of your projects?
- You made some marketing projects and solutions for big companies like P&G, Nestle, Energizer Group, HSBC and Sony, do you think the small companies will have some SHARE of your services one day?
- How Pixelbug markets offline and online for its services?
- What’s the challenges that you are facing in Dubai to educate the companies about your services?
- What’s the mentoring experience have added to you and why should we have a mentor?
- Tell us more about your other projects that you are currently working on or planning for the future?
- SHARE with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
- What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Who are your top 3 mentors?
- If you are just starting today in your field, from where you will start and what are you going to focus on to be more successful?
- The most important factors for success in 3 words?
- What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
- What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- Do you listen to any music when you work?
- Do you follow any routine to sleep?
- What makes you really happy?
- Do you have any notes or suggestions to improve Be Efficient Tv?
- How people can contact you?