(The Founder & CEO of Inbound LLC & Stationery Inc. Co-Founder at Amanah XData LLC and Formula World Sport)
The complete details about the Entrepreneurial journey of Walied Albasheer from India to Oman and then to Dubai?
How stationary.ae works as system and How Walied Albasheer managed to raise capital for the company, and more details Dubai startups like How much Incorporating a company in the BVI Costs on Annual Basis or which Accelerator or Incubator you have to Choose for your Startup
With English and Arabic Subtitle
Walied is a fifth generation entrepreneur with career starting on 1995 when he was adviced by a college friend to “check the internet”. Walied then co-founded City Cyber Cafe in Pune, India in 1996. He exited from City Cyber Cafe in 1998 when co-founded www.cityshow.com in GCC starting from Oman, Leaving to Dubai Walied Joined the founding team for major government online intiative to promote commerce & tourism in UAE www.sharjahtourism.ae, He founded sharjahimage.com to be one of the first digital stock image library in the region.In 2003 he was a member of the founding tea, for Emirates InvestmentGroup a group turned 8 billion dirham multi acitivty business. In 2004 Walied Founded Techoz Ltd as international business company in Sechelles to transfere knowlegde to african countries. In 2006 Walied co-founded Formula World Sport as the first sport marketing agency in the region, taking it to global sucess by aquiring the execlusive world promotership for UIM F2 World Cup Powerboats chamionship. In 2007 Walied co-found xData proving real time market data feed from stock exchanges house, the company was later sold to Interactive Data a leader in financial information market.
Walied Albasheeris an Intrapreneur turned entrepreneur after years of experience in E-business innovation, corporate strategy & startup management . Walied has significant exposure in Product Development, E-Business, Digital Media, Enterprise Architecture, Technology Transformation, Project Management, Enterprise Performance Management, Management Information System & Customer Relationship Management. Walied Albasheer have worked in UAE, GCC, Middle East, Europe & Far east, with industries such as government, tourism, hospitality, real estate, sports, events, finance, aviation, marketing agency . Executive Summary * Technically-sophisticated and business-savvy management professional with a pioneering career reflecting strong leadership qualities coupled with enormous experience. * Eminent leadership expertise with exemplary record in driving management methodologies and disciplines spanning estimation, contracting, project planning, risk management, progress tracking & analysis, report and other related factors. * Results-driven strategist, recognized for taking on major initiatives, adapting to rapidly changing environments and resolving mission-critical issues to ensure bottom-line success. * Management style characterized by a focus on discipline, prioritization, and keeping focus on mission critical objectives. * A visionary leader with good communication, team building and management, interpersonal & analytical skills.
Websites & Social Media Links
- What’s your background and why did you go to India?
- Will talk about your startups journeys then ask you to tell us how the new Entrepreneurs in Dubai should start their startup?
- How did you start your first Internet café venture, in 1996 and why did you exit from it?
- Brief us about your journey from India to Oman to Dubai?
- Tell us about your employment life in Dubai and what did you learn from heading the eBusiness at Sharjah Commerce & Tourism Development Authority
- Why did you quit the employment life into entrepreneurship?
- How did you end up in Sechelles in 2004? And what did you do?
- In 2006 you co-founded Formula World Sport as the first sport-marketing agency in the region, what was this company involved in and what happened to it later?
- Between 2008 and 2011 you worked as advisor at Enshaa PJSC and Emirates investment group, what these experiences have added to you?
- You founded Inbound LLC in 2011? Tell us about this company?
- How stationary.ae works?
- How did you raise capital for stationary.ae
- How much the web development of the stationay.ae cost you and which company implemented the development, and who does the continuous maintenance currently?
- Which one of all your startups you consider the most successful?
- How much incorporating a company in the BVI costs and how much then it cost on annual basis? And legal services or lawyers you recommend working with?
- How do you describe your experience with the Cribb and In5?
- Tell us about your involvement with Elance?
- What’s the first thing a new startup in Dubai should do? If you have the opportunity to do your journey in Dubai again how would you do it? Take us step by step through the process?
- Step by step how to start a startup in Dubai?
- What are the most areas that you struggle with when you start a startup?
- How to find the right cofounder for a startup?
- Tell us more about your other projects that you are currently working on or planning for the future?
- Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
- What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Who are your top 3 mentors?
- The most important factors for success in 3 words?
- What’s the biggest failure moment in your like?
- What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
- What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
- What do you do to change your mood when you are depressed?
- What’s the best advice that you have ever received?
- What’s your favorite quote?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- What makes you really happy?
- How people can contact you?