Watch the Complete Interview on www.BeEfficient.Tv
My name is Moustafa Hamwi, Dubai’s real-life of ‘The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari.’ One-way ticket to India, meeting a Swami out of 13 years in caves and natural healing from a diseases to become the Passionpreneur, an international speaker and coach helping people find and pursue passion
If you are looking for a maximum dose of passion that will transform your leadership style and bring more innovation into your business then I’m happy to help…
I’m a Passionpreneur and I want to show you how to become one
What is a Passionpreneur? I’ve always believed in being passionate and living a life to die for. Everything I do, I do whole heartedly in a non-compromising manner. After all, you only have one life to live so what are you waiting for? I’m the Passionpreneur and I want to show you how to become one.
I started my career in Dubai as a telesales operator working my way up to multinational corporations. I starting several entrepreneurial ventures that ended up developing into US$15 million businesses with 45 employees in less than 4 years.
I was also heavily involved in the nightlife scene. That lifestyle got me stressed, depressed and anxious. This was the beginning of my journey into personal development.
I moved into consulting for the government of Abu Dhabi on the world’s largest inaugural science festival with over 100,000 family members, yet I was still feeling empty. That triggered a one way trip to India where I spent time in the Himalayas with a Swami who had been meditating in caves for 13 years. But, it was discovering by coincidence that I had a ‘medically non-curable’ disease of which I healed naturally through a mixture of raw vegan diet, weeks of extensive meditation, energy healing and focus techniques.
Those incidents changed my life and woke me up to answer the questions:
If this was it…did my life matter?
What difference have I made to this world?
Did I fully live what was truly meaningful to me?
Did I do the best I can with all what I had?
The answer was simply NO. On all accounts! This triggered the beginning of my journey, seeking a fulfilling life worth dying for. Such a life is a balance of heart, mind, fun and business. The Passionpreneur was born!
At heart we all want to live a passionate life. And leave this planet in a better shape than when we found it. So when our day comes, we know it was a life worth dying for. Its just that we need support in making it happen, and this has become my mission, is to bring passion and purpose to life.
Passion is how the most advanced city in the world sprung from the desert sands of Dubai in less than 10 years. Passion is how Steve jobs put a dent in the universe. Passion is how Richard Branson started an empire and now wants to go to space. Passion is how Einstein made discoveries that changed the world.
And for that matter, passion is what made any major event that ever positively impacted this planet. Once you are passionate and fulfilled you will find your self overflowing with abundance that will impact the world positivity!
So if there is any thing that will make the world a better place it is passion…
Of course going on a journey to India and saying some sweet words is not enough to qualify me in providing you professional support. So, I invested an enormous amount of time and money, and still do every month, into getting all relevant qualifications and experiences that will further enable me in helping you on your journey. Whether you are an entrepreneur or a corporate leader, I deal with people and work on their minds to keep them inspired, passionate and focused. A Passionpreneur.
Below some of my relevant qualifications and experiences (there is a lot more that I don’t list. I’m simply an addict of learning and growth techniques).
The Passion Guy
Moustafa is known globally as The Passion Guy due to his amazing success in launching platforms that are empowering people to work & live passionately including a series of Passion Talks; and Passion Sundays the leading online passion & happiness talk show.
He was featured with Dr. Marshall Goldsmith, World’s #1 Leadership Thinker, on the blog of Thinkers50 which is the world’s most prestigious ranking of the top 50 management thinkers alive.
Moustafa has interviewed over 50 global leaders, sports champions, award winning artists and celebrities diving deep into their interpretation of passion and its impact on all aspects of success in business and life including: leadership, innovation, employee engagement, performance and quality of life. He uses uses this first of its kind world-class knowledge to deliver powerful insights and global best practices enabling leaders, organizations and government agencies to gain a sustainable advantage through passion and happiness.
I have invested years into the study of passion, leadership and innovation including interviewing world’s top leaders, coaches, speakers, authors and celebrities diving deep into their interpretation of passion and distilled that knowledge into applicable frameworks that help you to lead with passion and to bring more innovation into your business through passion or as i call ” Passionnovate”
Each talk, workshop and retreat is created to deliver based on your brief, here are some of the most popular topics i deliver
★ Passionate Leadership
★ Masters of Success – (based on the award winning book I coauthored with Brian Tracy)
★ Passionnovate – how passion breeds innovation
★ Passionate Mompreneurs
For more info check out moustafa.com or email our team on iWantPassion@moustafa.com
• Who’s Moustafa Hamwi? What’s your background?
• What happened to your previous businesses?
• What was your illness and how did you cure yourself?
• What’s the definition of Passion?
• What’s Passionpreneur? Did you invent the term?
• What are the questions that everyone should ask himself to live his life to the fullest?
• Fulfillment Vs. Happiness?
• Fulfillment Vs. Success?
• Passion Vs. Fulfillment?
• Do you have to be passionate about any business you start?
• How about if a business works for you without being passionate about it?
• What’s your recipe for focus?
• How to stay inspired to keep going in life?
• How to find purpose?
• How to become a public speaker?
• What’s your strategy to get speaking gigs through inbound marketing or pitching?
• What are the activities of the Middle East Professional Speakers Association?
• Tell us more about your other projects that you are currently working on or planning for the future?
• Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
• What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
• What’s one marketing strategy that helped you the most in developing your business?
• What are your other hobbies?
• Who are your top 3 mentors?
• If you are just starting today in your field, from where you will start and what are you going to focus on to be more successful?
• The most important factors for success in 3 words?
• What’s the biggest failure moment in your life and what did you learn from it?
• What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
• What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
• What do you do to change your mood when you are depressed?
• What’s the best advice that you ever received?
• If you have the chance, what would you say to advice your younger self?
• What are your top 3 favorite books?
• How people can contact you?
• Do you have any notes or suggestions to improve Be Efficient Tv?