(The Founder of The Utopian Life, Writer, Traveler, Professional Chef, International Athlete and Speaker)
With English and Arabic Subtitle
Thai Nguyen is a professional chef, international athlete, writer, and speaker. Listen to him share his personal journey. He is passionate about sparking personal revolutions in others. He blogs about breaking free from the mundane at wantrepreneurjourney.
A Professional Re-inventer: Thai’s a 5-Star Chef, International Kickboxer, and Mindfulness-Meditation Coach. If you are ready to stop dreaming and start living your Utopian Life.
Thai Nguyen is the founder of WantrepreneurJourney.com, dedicated to inspiring millions of young professionals who feel stuck doing what they HAVE to do rather than what they WANT to do. Born in Vietnam, his family fled the country after the war on a boat. After making it to a refugee camp in Indonesia, his family settled in Australia. Thai has been a successful Chef at a 5-Star Hotel and a small café owner in Australia. A private chef at a Boutique Fine-Dining Establishment in Texas. An elite Athlete that has competed Internationally in Thailand, Canada, Singapore, Fiji, and Australia in Muay Thai, Boxing, and Rugby. He now travels, writes, and speaks for a living- driven and passionate about motivating people to live their dreams!
For more information, please visit wantrepreneurjourney.com.
Featured Writer For:
Travel Writer @ AmberSpire.com
Journalist @ CircusBazaar.com
Blogger @ TheUtopianLife.com
Mind Body Green:
Author Page: www.mindbodygreen.com/wc/thai-nguyen/
Writer @ Huffington Post | Entrepreneur.com | MindBodyGreen | TheUtopianLife.com
- From Chef to Sport to Writing and living the Utopian Life, Why, What and How?
- What’s the Utopian life really means?
- What are the main highlights of your MANIFESTO?
- What happened to the wantrepreneur journey?
- You write A lot for different famous publications, sites, blogs, why you do that?
- What are the most famous publications that you wrote for?
- Do you get paid for writing for different publications or its just for PR reasons.
- How the system works for the ones that they pay you?
- How to pitch different publications to write for them or to be featured in them, how it works?
- How do you plan your writing in all these different publications and do other reviews for hotels and other services weather on trip advisor or other sites?
- I noticed that you share some of your posts that you wrote for some publications on your site, usually they don’t object on that or sign with you some agreements? And how about Google is not giving you a penalty for that?
- How do you, research, shape and plan the ideas to write a blog post of a chapter of your book?
- How To Become A Travel Writer?
- How do you write efficiently?
- What are the steps to breaking free from a miserable job?
- How to have a meaningful & beautiful life?
- To Declutter out Life?
- Success Vs. Happiness Vs. Fulfillment and Which is more important?
- How to have a purpose and why its important to have a purpose?
- What are the hidden blessing in rejection, losing and failure?
- What are the Reasons to Start Making Time for Silence, Rest and Solitude?
- What do you do to Boost Your Brain-Power?
- What are the habits, Effective Strategies for Boosting Your Efficiency and Productivity?
- How do you structure your life between writing, travelling and others activates?
- Most important sites, hacks and tools that you use in travelling?
- Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
- What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Who are your top 3 mentors?
- The most important factors for success in 3 words?
- What’s the biggest failure moment in your life and what did you learn from it?
- What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
- What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
- What’s the best advice that you ever received?
- What’s your favorite quote?
- If you have the chance, what would you say to advice your younger self?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- What makes you really happy?
- How people can contact you?