(CEO of The CHANGE AGENT & Preventing School Failure, Patti is a Business Advisor and Bestselling Author of 5 Books, she’s an expert in Customers and Employees Loyalty and Change Management)
Why People resist change & What are the required steps to apply smooth change? What’s The Resistance Cycle in Change? Why we should let go sometimes to apply change?
Which industries in general struggles more to apply customers loyalty and why? What are the main areas to focus on to impact the level of customers’ loyalty to any company? Customer Loyalty Challenges Vs. Customer Leadership Challenges?
Patti Hathaway is the CEO of The CHANGE AGENT and Preventing School Failure, Patti is a Business Advisor and Bestselling Author of 5 Books, she’s an expert in Customer and Employee Loyalty, Change Management and Communication Skills.
Patti’s expertise has been featured in the Harvard Management Update, New York Times, Entrepreneur Magazine, Sales and Marketing Excellence, Woman’s Day, American Way, Cosmopolitan, and numerous industry-specific journals.
School Failure Preventionist, Best-Selling Author of 5 Books
Patti Hathaway is a Business Advisor and best-selling author of 5 books. Her books have sold more than 100,000 copies worldwide and one of books has been used by 400 of the Fortune 500 companies. Patti’s expertise is based on real-life experience and the fact that she has surveyed thousands of people over her 20 years of business advising. She earned the Certified Speaking Professional designation from the National Speakers Association in 1994. Fewer than 7% of speakers worldwide have earned this designation for a proven track record of speaking excellence. Patti has the ability to change people’s thinking in order to achieve bottom-line results. Her expertise lies in the areas of interpersonal communication skills, managing change, leadership, and customer loyalty.
As a teacher, you have the toughest job in America as you are asked every day to wear many different hats – mom, dad, nurse, counselor, teacher, advisor, judge, jury, lawyer – just to name a few. Patti understands that students come into your classroom and school with different backgrounds and cultures and their cognitive abilities, assets and experiences are just as wide ranging. And it is true that much of the time your classrooms can’t compete with the “drama” in your students’ lives.
The biggest unchallenged assumption by many today (especially politicians) about education is that kids are coming to school willing and ready to learn. As educators, you know this is not the case. You have a generation of kids coming to your school basically un-socialized. Many students are learning behavior from Beavis and Butthead, MTV, YouTube, Jersey Shores and a myriad of other influences. Patti Hathaway knows there’s not much you can do from 4:00 PM until 8:00 AM but there is a lot you can do from 8:00 AM until 4:00 PM. She is dedicated to helping you be successful by giving you as many proven, practical strategies while motivating and making you laugh! Patti has spent years educating and entertaining audiences while most importantly sharing with them practical strategies. She is the best-selling author of 5 books that have collectively sold over 100,000 copies. She provides common sense techniques that teachers can take and use effectively in their classrooms – many of them immediately. Patti’s Masters Degree in Education from The Ohio State University was only the beginning of her lifelong interest in education and training. She loves to interact with amazing teachers who want to make a difference!
Website & Social Media links
- What’s your background before becoming the change agent?
- How and what did you change in your self to become the change agent?
- Why People resist change?
- What are the required steps a apply a smooth change?
- Who’s your main customers in terms of industries or companies?
- What are the different type so change that you are involved in?
- What are the things that you first analyze when you what to apply certain change on a company?
- What’s The Resistance Cycle in Change?
- Why we should let go sometimes to apply change?
- How do you define mergers and acquisitions?
- Is there’s a market for mergers and acquisitions?
- Which industries in general struggles more to apply customers loyalty and why?
- What are the main areas to focus on to impact the level of customers’ loyalty to any company?
- Customer Loyalty Challenges Vs. Customer Leadership Challenges?
- What are the main issues that’s impacting the employees productivity at most organization?
- What’s the difference between a manager and leader?
- Why and how we should make every employee becoming less of a manager and more of a leader?
- What’s School Failure?
- How did you get involved in solving school failures?
- How to Solve School Failure?
- How to increase the students’ engagement issue at the school?
- How to deal with stress issues and which food increase or decrease our stress level?
- Why friends do make a difference?
- How to measure our sense of humor inventory?
- What are the six strategies to get our laugh mechanism in order?
- Why the 15 minutes of our waking time set the tone for the rest of the day?
- Why forgiveness has everything to do with us and very little to do with the person who has hurt us?
- How to deal with difficult people and criticism?
- Why you like to use illustrations in your work?
- How do you write efficiently?
- Publishing vs. self-publishing? Which one would you choose if you have both options?
- What are the strategies or services that you use to launch a book?
- How do you market for your books after the launch?
- Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
- What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Who are your top 3 mentors?
- The most important factors for success in 3 words?
- What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
- What’s the best advice that you ever received?
- What’s your favorite quote?
- If you have the chance, what would you say to advice your younger self?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- Do you listen to any music when you work?
- Do you follow any routine to sleep?
- What makes you really happy?
- How people can contact you?