(The Co-Founder of WP Curve & Helloify and the Author of The 7 Day Startup)
WP Curve – The 7 Day Startup: You Don’t Learn Until You Launch
Dan Norris is a passionate entrepreneur with an obsession for content marketing. His content has been described by Joe Pulizzi, the content marketing godfather himself, as “must read”. Dan was voted Australia’s top small business blogger by Australia’s largest business magazine, Smarter Business Ideas in 2013.
Dan is the co-founder in WP Curve, one of the world’s fastest growing WordPress support companies. WP Curve provides unlimited small WordPress fixes 24 / 7 for $69 per month.
[amazon template=add to cart&asin=B00NZFKB8S]
- What’s your background before WP Curve?
- What’s WP Curve and how it works? And what are the services that you provide in details?
- What’s your competitive advantage from other similar services?
- Which founder came up with the idea of WP Curve then how the journey started?
- With how many employees you started the company and how many employees you have now?
- What’s the specialties or titles of your current team?
- How the work is structured between the employees and the founding team in terms of responsibilities?
- Do you have an office or all the work is done online, tell us more about that?
- How much was your revenue in the first month, third month and how much its during the past 3 months?
- How do you manage your online team and make sure they are consistent? Any software or system that you use?
- Any future plans to add more subscription plans with more added services?
- Any future plans to add more communication channels with your clients other than emails like through an app or asana or others?
- How do you market WP Curve successfully?
- What’s your blogging strategy? How often you blog and who mainly blogs from your team?
- How do you structure your content marketing strategy between interviews, blog posts and others?
- Is the live chat helps you convert customers, which strategy helped you the most to convert customers?
- Is the backup that you provide is daily backup, how it works?
- How do you guarantee the security?
- Do you do the SEO work in-house or you outsource it? Is on page SEO or Off Page is working for you more?
- What do you do offline to market for WP Curve?
- Do you have any partnership plans to expand WP Curve?
- Do you have a plan to sell WP Curve in the future?
- Tell us more about your book and what’s the strategies that you used to market it?
- share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
- What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Who are your top 3 mentors?
- The most important factors for success in 3 words?
- What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- What makes you really happy?
- Do you have any notes or suggestions to improve Be Efficient Tv?
- How people can contact you?