(The Founder of Amazing Websites TV, Co-Organizer of the Unlimited Power Online and the Middle East’s #1 Internet Marketing Expert)
Which Marketing Channel brings the Best Traffic? How To Generate More Traffic and Convert More Customers Without SEO, Which Skill on the Internet Is the Most Important in terms of Conversion?
How to Monitize On the Internet? Which Online Courses the People are Paying on the Internet? Is making money Online now is Harder or Easier than Before?What Is the hard Lessons that Ernesto Verdugo have Learned through his Internet Marketing Career? Why Getting Paid Speaking Engagements Are more Difficult Nowadays? And Much More Tools and Hacks About Traffic, Conversion and Even Travel
With English and Arabic Subtitle
Ernesto Verdugo is an Author, Entrepreneur, International Public Speaker, Consultant, Accelerated Learning Practitioner and Internet Coach. He has worked with tens of thousands of individuals from over 100 nationalities in more than 45 different countries sharing his know-how in more fields of peak performance, business development and Internet marketing. Simply, Google his name and you’ll find amongst the over 1,460,000 results, he is listed as the 237th most traveled human being in the universe.
Over the years, Ernesto has established himself as a renowned Internet Marketer and E-commerce expert. In 2008, his passion to enlighten individuals and corporations about the various myths surrounding the Internet, compelled him to educate and groom the first generation of Internet marketers in the Middle East establishing himself as the pioneer in the region and the go-to-guy for any Internet Marketing related Project, Event or Business Venture in MESA (Middle East South Asia).
Ernesto Verdugo is the co-organizer of the Unlimited Power Online and You Learn Twit Face, Internet Marketing and Social Media MEGA Conferences know around the world as the Most Exclusive Internet Marketing and Social Media Events in the World, launched initially in Dubai before spreading to the rest of the Middle East & Asia.
Through his innovative strategies, combining human psychology and using the Unlimited Power of the Internet, he has reinvented the way the events and products are marketed in the region and around the world making him a sought after expert by corporation of all sizes.
Ernesto is an advocate of creating Internet Literacy around the world and that prompted him to write the Amazingly Useful Websites book, the most complete and up-to-date FREE resources guide available on the Internet achieving over 10,000 downloads on its first year after digital publication and currently the most downloaded Internet Resources guide online (Download your free copy at www.amazinglyuseful.com).
His Internet marketing Iceberg Coaching program offers the most complete and comprehensive Internet Marketing and E-Commerce curriculum in the Industry and his Total Internet Mastery Master Class has created record sales every time it has been presented.
On my 20 Years Experience as a professional I have accomplished the following:
– I’ve presented, trained and key noted to audiences of over 100 Nationalities in 56 different countries. This has provided me with the poise and experience to deal with almost every cultural aspect anyone can think of.
– I am as comfortable presenting to small or big audiences. Being 10,000 the largest audience I’ve presented to
– I am am the 249th Most traveled person in the world. Fluent in 3 Languages (English, Spanish, Dutch) and I have a conversational level in 3 more languages (German, Italian, French)
– I got over 17 years experience in the Middle East dealing with multiple Industries on that part of the world. I am proud to be the recognized Pioneer on Internet marketing on the area and the Co-creator of the Unlimited Power Online Event, the Most Exclusive internet marketing Event in the World.
-I got over 12 years of experience on the Airline and hotel industry having trained over 10,000 industry leaders and employees around the world
-I’ve been a Successful Entrepreneur for the past 12 years
Specialties: Internet marketing, Accelerated Learning Seminars, Keynote Speaker, Trainer and Consultant.
Websites & Social Media Links
[amazon template=add to cart&asin=B00SP7NGG0]
[amazon template=add to cart&asin=B00RM49EQI]
[amazon template=add to cart&asin=B00RSVAOZA]
- You worked for KLM for 7-8 years in which department you were focused and why you decided to quit this path?
- Who introduced you to the Internet marketing world and why did you choose this path?
- How different is the internet marketing world now if you comparing with the last 6 years and where you think its heading?
- What’s your current focus in terms of internet marketing?
- Which Marketing Channel brought you the best traffic and most money, is it events, products, blogging, your tv show or others? And Why
- Is the fashion of selling online courses in conferences is dead and people now days are more focused on SEO and Social Media and Other Marketing Platforms?
- What that hard lessons that you learned through your Internet Marketing career?
- Is it making money online now harder or easier than before?
- For the people who are just starting in the Internet marketing world want do you advise them to do?
- Share with us your favorite Affiliate marketing tools and strategies?
- Best copywriting techniques and tools that you recommend?
- What’s your current content strategy and how your sales funnel works?
- From where you start when you decide to produce an online product?
- Top 5 strategies to launch a product online?
- How do you evaluate the products or markets that you want to enter before you enter it?
- Your favorite traffic tools?
- Best Internet JV advice that you can share with us?
- You are the Middle East’s #1 Internet Marketing Expert why you are not so active in the Middle East since 2o12 even you LinkedIn profile says that you are the Middle East Internet Marketing Expert from 2008-2012?
- How many team members are currently working with you weather online or offline?
- What’s Your top 5 travelling hacks and tools as you are listed as the 237th most traveled human being in the universe?
- How the MTP https://mosttraveledpeople.com works? How can you verify the countries that you have visited?
- Your Favorite 5 cities in the world?
- What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
- Who’s your no.1 mentor?
- The most important factors for success in 3 words?
- What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
- What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- What makes you really happy?
- Do you have any notes or suggestions to improve Be Efficient Tv?
- How people can contact you?