(A Computer Programming Expert and the Founder of Learn To Program Tv)
Learn More About The Differences HTML & CSS, PHP/MySQL, Swift Language, AJAX, C++
What’s the difference between HTML and HTML5?, Joomla and WordPress?, Which Platform on the Internet Helped Mark Sell Most of his Educational Programs
With English and Arabic Subtitle
Mark is The Guy Behind LearnToProgram.tv
Mark Lassoff’s parents frequently claim that he was born to be a programmer. In the mid-eighties, when the neighborhood kids were outside playing kickball and throwing snowballs, Mark was hard at work on his Commodore 64 writing games in the BASIC programming language. Computers and programming continued to be a strong interest in college where Mark majored in Communications and Computer Science. After completing his college career, Mark worked in the software and web development departments at several large corporations.
In 2001, on a whim, while his contemporaries were conquering the dot com world, Mark accepted a position training programmers in a technical training center in Austin, Texas. It was there that Mark fell in love with teaching programming, which has been his passion ever since. Today Mark is a top technical trainer, traveling the country providing training for software and web developers. Mark’s training clients include the Department of Defense, Lockheed Martin, Discover Card Services, and Kaiser Permanente. He has consulted for companies such as Dell, Target, Lockheed Martin, and government agencies including the US House of Representatives. In addition to traditional classroom training and consulting, Mark releases video tutorial training for aspiring programmers on his website, www.LearnToProgram.tv and Udemy.com.
He lives near Hartford, Connecticut where he is in the process of redecorating his condominium.
Mark started programming at age 11 on a Commodore 64. While other kids were outside playing kickball, Mark was creating video games in the BASIC programming language. After a career that included web development, team leadership, corporate leadership, and founding three startups, Mark founded LearnToProgram. LearnToProgram is currently the fastest growing technical publishing company in the country. In his spare time, Mark likes to travel, dine out and work with other entrepreneurs in Connecticut. When he’s not at work, Mark can be found at every Journey, REO Speedwagon and Foreigner concert within driving distance.
LearnToProgram Media is a leading publisher of web, mobile, and game development courses that are used by over 125,000 people in 65 countries. LearnToProgram’s valuable network of technical resources includes content on YouTube, iTunes, and Roku, as well as BOOKS, free tutorials, and online courses. The company is based outside of Hartford, Connecticut.
Teaching programming has been Mark’s passion for the last 10 years. Today Mark is a top technical trainer, traveling the country providing training for software and web developers. Mark’s training clients include the Department of Defense, Lockheed Martin, Discover Card Services, and Kaiser Permaente. Mark’s clients rate his classes 9.81/10, with consistent perfect scores on participant evaluations.
In addition to traditional classroom training, Mark is a sought after video trainer and host. He has authored and hosted video courses for several publishers, including his own company LearnToProgram.tv, Inc.. Mark has authored over 15 online courses and works with students from all 50 states and over 47 countries. Over 10,000 people have learned programming skills from Mark’s courses.
He lives near Hartford, Connecticut in a 150 year old converted textile mill.
Websites & Social Media Links
[amazon template=iframe image&asin=0990402053]
[amazon template=iframe image&asin=0990402010]
[amazon template=iframe image&asin=0988842955]
[amazon template=iframe image&asin=0990402037]
[amazon template=iframe image&asin=0988842912]
[amazon template=iframe image&asin=0988842904]
- Why and when you started coding?
- What’s your current focus or business ventures?
- You founded Learn to Program at September, 2011, what was your background before that?
- Do you sell the courses individually on Learn to Program or you have a membership plans, how it works?
- How the live courses that you provide works?
- Do you take over coding projects or you are currently just focused on teaching and selling courses online?
- Let’s dive into the coding world, can you make for us a structure for the main coding languages out their and for what each one of them its used and then will go into more details for each on of them?
- What’s the coding language that the absolute beginners should start with it?
- How to become a certified web developer?
- What’s HTML & CSS and for what its used?
- What’s the difference between HTML and HTML5?
- What’s PHP/MySQL and for what its used?
- What’s the swift language and its used mainly for what?
- What’s AJAX?
- How about the C++ and C programming languages?
- Ruby is used for what?
- IOS and Android Apps Languages?
- Is learning Photoshop is a must for coders?
- What’s the difference between Joomla and WordPress?
- Which platform on the internet helped you sell most of your educational programs is it Udemy, your website or others?
- What Entrepreneurs should learn to be able to control their developers?
- How’s your experience with Amazon, do you transcript your tutorials and then turn them into books or the opposite?
- Tell us more about your other projects that you are currently working on or planning for the future?
- What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
- Who’s your no.1 mentor?
- If you are just starting today in your field, from where you will start and what are you going to focus on to be more successful?
- The most important factors for success in 3 words?
- What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
- What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
- What are your top 3 favorite BOOKS?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- Do you listen to any music when you work?
- Do you follow any routine to sleep?
- What makes you really happy?
- How people can contact you?