(The founder of TJ Walker Speaking, Media Training Worldwide, The Speaking Channel, and TJ Walker Online Schools. He is an Expert in Public Speaking, Presentations, Speaking to the Media, Leadership, and Communication skills)
How to look Comfortable & Relaxed when you give a Speech, Be Understood & Memorable from the Audience & get the Action that you Want from the Audience
How Much Text should be used in Each Slide of Your Presentation? How to get paid speaking engagements? How TJ Walker Entered the Guinness Book Of World Records?
TJ Walker is the Founder of Media Training Worldwide, an Expert in Public Speaking, Presentations, Media and Communication. Media Training Worldwide is a leading media and presentation training firm. Specialties: Columnist, keynote speaker, commentator on all things speaking related
TJ Walker is the founder of Media Training Worldwide and has been conducting media training workshops and seminars since 1984. Walker has trained Presidents of countries, Prime Ministers, Nobel Peace Prize winners, Super Bowl winners, U.S. Senators, Miss Universes and Members of Parliament.
His book, “Secret to Foolproof Presentations” was a USA Today #1 Bestseller, as well as a Wall Street Journal, and Business Week Bestseller. Walker is a also a regular
contributor to Forbes and the Reuters Insider Network and has written for the Huffington Post. A frequent network news communications analyst, Walker has made more than 1000 network TV and radio appearances on CBS, ABC, Fox News Channel, MSNBC, CNN, Bloomberg TV, Al Jazeera, NBC, CCTV, Fox Business, Russia Today, HLN, TrueTV, Comedy Central, Sirius and NPR. In 2009, Walker entered the Guinness Book Of World Records for most talk show appearances ever in a 24 hour period.
Walker is also the author of “Media Training A-Z” and “Media Training Success.” Walker is also the producer/host of The TJ Walker News and Comment Channel on YouTube which has thousands of subscribers and millions of views.
Walker was a merit scholar at Duke University where he graduated magna cum laude. He has lectured or conducted trainings at Yale University, Columbia University and Princeton University.
Media Training Worldwide provides more media and presentation training workshops and seminars (54 separate courses) than any other company in the world. We also publish more than 100 media and presentation training books, DVDs, CDs, and other information products and is the premier presentation/media training publisher in the world.
At Media Training Worldwide, we specialize in media, presentation, public speaking and speech training, as well as executive coaching, to enhance verbal and non-verbal communication skills for media interview, presentations and public speaking. We provide two-day, one-day, half-day, teleseminar and showcase media and presentation training programs to fit any budget or timeframe. We will bring our video equipment and workshops directly to you, anywhere in the world. Many clients prefer to train in our New York City-Times Square based TV and Presentation training studio, which features satellite TV interview backdrops, TelePrompTers, lecterns, large TV monitors, talk show sets, PowerPoint projectors, screens, board ROOM settings, and even virtual reality audiences! We can simulate any media or presentation situation you may encounter. At Media Training Worldwide we specialize exclusively in training for media, presentation, public speaking and interview coaching. That’s all we do. We eat, think and sleep media training and presentation coaching. The result? We provide the highest level of service to you and guarantee that your communication skills will improve dramatically because you will be using the most innovative training and learning techniques and technologies available.
Websites & Social Media Links
- How did you start in the media and public speaking sector?
- What’s your background? And why you decided to focus online and leave the offline media world?
- What did you enter the Guinness Book Of World Records?
- What’s the communication definition?
- From where to start for planning and structuring a live presentation?
- How much text should be used in each slide of a presentation?
- How to overcome the fear of public speaking and look comfortable and relaxed when you give a speech?
- How to Be understood and memorable from the audience?
- How to get the action that you want from the audience?
- HOW TO GET PAID speaking engagements?
- Which tools or techniques you recommend to read text whilelooking at the camera?
- How to be featured in the media regularly?
- What a press release really means?
- Most important things to mention in a press release?
- How to distribute a press release?
- Which online platform helped you the most selling your courses and market for your services?
- You struggled marketing your services online, what was your tipping point online?
- How much you charge in general for your courses and for 1:1 training sessions?
- Your Top 3 speakers of all time?
- How people can contact you?