(Business Strategist, Media Contributor, and Expert in Raising Capital, Mergers & Acquisitions, and the New York Times Best Selling Author of The Entrepreneur Equation Book)
The Strategies that Helped The Entrepreneur Equation book to Hit the New York Times Best Selling List?
What’s the difference between a Jobbie, a Job and a Business? What’s The difference between Financial and Strategic Buyers? What is FIRED-UP? What’s the M&A process? Tips about Investments, Acquisitions, Exit Strategies, Media Strategies, How to put the right Valuation for a Company
With English and Arabic Subtitle
Carol Roth is a national media personality, ‘recovering’ investment banker, investor, speaker and author of the New York Times bestselling book, The Entrepreneur Equation. She is currently an on-air contributor for the national cable television station CNBC, the preeminent name in business news. Carol’s multimedia commentary covers business and the economy, current events, politics and pop culture topics.
Previously, Carol was the host of The Noon Show, a current events talk show on WGN Radio and prior to joining CNBC, Carol was seen weekly on a variety of national television outlets including Fox Business, CNN, Fox News and MSNBC.
Carol has worked with hundreds of companies, ranging from a single entrepreneur with an idea to Fortune 500 businesses, on all aspects of business and financial strategy. Collectively, she has helped her clients raise more than $1 billion in capital, complete $750+ million in mergers and acquisitions, secure high-profile licensing and partnership deals and create 7-figure brand loyalty programs.
Carol Roth is a Expert in Raising Capital and Acquisitions, Business Strategist, and New York Times Best Selling Author of the book The Entrepreneur Equation
Websites & Social Media Links
[amazon template=iframe image&asin=193561844X]
- Why from investment banking to hosting a radio show to business consulting then Authoring, what’s planned and not planned in this journey?
- What’s The Entrepreneur Equation?
- What’s the difference between a jobbie, a job and a business?
- What is FIRED-UP?
- How to put the right valuation for a company sold 0 and its in the idea phase but has a unique idea and another company sold $100000 during its first year but its idea is not so unique but it can be leveraged?
- How do you help your clients raise capital, do you have access to some Angles or VCs or you teach them the strategy to how get into a VC or Angel Investors?
- How much % of growth per year in terms of money a company should make to be able to get into the IPO level?
- Who’s the major partners or team members or services that you work with to help company get acquired by another big company?
- What’s the M&A process?
- What are the types of business licensing deals and what are you specialized at in this area?
- What kinds of businesses are sellable and how to make good decisions today to ensure that we can sell our business?
- The difference between financial and strategic buyers, and how the sale process differs in relation to each group?
- What we need to do today to prepare to get the maximum value in an exit
- How to Boost Marketing and Sales of a Book?
- Main strategies that helped in getting your book into the New York Times Best Selling List?
- What are the added benefits of The Entrepreneur Equation Fashion Doll in terms of marketing for your book or personal brand?
- You also involved in fashion, are you a designer, investor or business partner in fashion?
- You’ve been the host of The Noon Show, what did you learn from that experience and why you quit the show?
- How to get featured in Wikipedia?
- What’s the PR strategy that you use to get into the major TV channels? What’s your team exactly do to achieve than on regular basis?
- What are the marketing or publicity channels that you use to help your clients to reach a broader audience?
- What’s the routine that you use to write constantly and efficiently?
- How often you blog, the people who posted some blog posts on your blog are they from your team or they are other guest bloggers?
- Why you don’t put a date on your blog posts?
- How do you help your clients in terms of Content Creation/Syndication
- How to get a Paid Speaking Gigs?
- How much do you charge for an hourly sessions or a full day session with you?
- How many team members are working with you and how you structure them?
- When you make money in what you like to invest? Do you think capital gain or cash flow?
- What are your most important working tools?
- What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Who’s your no.1 mentor?
- The most important factors for success in 3 words?
- What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- Do you listen to any music when you work?
- Do you follow any routine to sleep?
- What makes you really happy?
- How people can contact you?