(The Founder of Grumo Media, an Expert in Demo Videos, 3D Animation, Courses & Tutorials)
What’s a Storyboard and how it’s Done? How the Video illustration process is done? How the animation & Sound Design is implemented and by which Software?
How did Ashton Kutcher Used Grumo Media and How Much Demo videos will increase the Conversion Rate and Brand Awareness
Miguel Hernandez is the CEO of Grumo Media which he founded in October 2010.
Miguel has over 10 years of experience in multimedia production and has created promotional videos for clients like Hipmunk, inDinero, Ashton Kutcher, Faronics, VideoGenie, Buy4.com, Olo.com, and many more.
Miguel’s many passions have taken him from his original love for mechanical engineering, to 3D animator, all the way to music video director, and web application developer.
Miguel has always had passion for film, technology, and startups.
Miguel was born in Bilbao, Spain and relocated to Vancouver, Canada in 1996 with most of his family.
Grumo Media was founded in October 2010 by Spaniard and crazy scientist Miguel Hernandez.
Before starting Grumo Media, Miguel had been a jack of all TRADES for over a decade. His many passions took him from his original love for mechanical engineering, to 3D animator, all the way to music video director, and web application developer. Miguel had always a passion for film, technology, and startups.
Websites & Social Media Links
- What’s your background and how did you start in this field?
- How did you start making videos?
- Why many companies including yours are focused on using the cartoon style in their demo videos? Do you make another types of videos or you brand yourself in this way?
- How many people in your life told you that you look like Javier Bardem or Jeffrey Dean Morgan or Robert Downey Jr as they both look somehow similar?
- What are the tools and software’s that you use for your videos?
- How do you start planning and making the script of your videos?
- Ok next step is the voicecover, tell us about it and it all the voices are human or some of them are computer-generated voices?
- What’s a storyboard and how it’s done?
- How the video illustration process is done?
- How the animation is implemented and by which software?
- Next step is the sound design, what does that means?
- Which formats are recommended for delivering the final video?
- Which Video hosting services you love the most and why?
- Any more tips about the process of creating videos from shooting to effects and others?
- How about the lighting?
- What’s the most difficult stage in the process of making a video for you?
- Why you think your videos are different?
- From your clients feedback how much you think a Demo video will increase the conversion rate and brand awareness in terms of percentage?
- What’s the must ask questions that you ask your clients for when you want to make on awesome demo videos for them?
- How much amount of research you spend in terms of time to make 1-2 minutes video?
- Do you design and implement all the videos by yourself or you have a team working with you?
- Do you think the touch of your accent is an advantage or disadvantage on your videos? What your clients think?
- How did Ashton Kutcher find you or you found him and how much credibility you think he added to your company?
- How many staff you have and how many of them are offline or outsourced?
- Best techniques for the video makers to market for their videos?
- Can you recommend some great resources for the people who want to learn how to make great videos?
- How’s your experience with udemy and what’s the best online platforms to sell courses or tutorials online?
- Best programs to record video interviews or tutorials online?
- Which program is used for recording the computer screen plus both the host and interviewee at the same time?
- Best tools or plugin to control and strict the videos on certain websites or pages?
- How do you structure your services charges, per video, per minute, for long-term continuous work, please share with us some figures.
- Please share with us some tips and tricks for better Video SEO?
- Tell us more about your other projects that you are currently working on or planning for the future?
- What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Who’s your no.1 mentor?
- If you are just starting today in your field, from where you will start and what are you going to focus on to be more successful?
- The most important factors for success in 3 words?
- What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
- What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
- What are your top 3 favorite BOOKS?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- Do you listen to any music when you work?
- What makes you really happy?
- Do you have any notes or suggestions to improve Be Efficient Tv?
- How people can contact you?