(The Founder and CEO of C3 – Consult and Coach for a Cause and the VP of Corporate Development at OSN, Expert in Planning, TV & Cable Membership Strategies, Media and Social Enterprises)
What’s A Social Enterprise, How it Works and Why we Should Make Our Business Socially Responsible?
How the Content Profit Sharing Model Works with Distributers?, How to get a License to Sell A or View a Movie on a Website?
With English and Arabic Subtitle
Medea Nocentini Medea works full-time as Vice President, Corporate Development at OSN, the leading Pay TV platform in the MENA Region, where she is responsible for corporate strategy and planning, market intelligence and research. While at OSN, Medea founded C3 – Consult and Coach for a Cause, a social enterprise enabling Middle Eastern emerging social entrepreneurs to become active agents of positive social change by leveraging experience business professionals seeking meaningful ways to give back. Before joining OSN, Medea worked in Business Development at McGraw- Hill and prior to that she spent several years at Booz & Co developing strategies for media, consumer and social sector’s clients across Europe, US and Middle East. Medea holds an MBA from Columbia Business School (NY, USA), a BA in Mechanical Engineering from Politecnico di Torino (Italy) and an Engineering Diploma from Ecole Centrale Paris (France).
Websites & Social Media Links
- Before C3 and OSN what’s your background?
- What’s Social Enterprise?
- Why building a Social Enterprise?
- What’s C3?
- What’s Social Enterprise Week?
- From your perspective what else you think it should be done to boost the Business Social Responsibility?
- What are the types of subscriptions for membership online services?
- If I want to view or sell a movie on my website how can I get a license for it?
- How the content profit sharing model works with distributers?
- How to monitor the intention to purchase process of the customers? ONLINE AND OFFLINE?
- How the Internet have changed the customer behavior in terms of consuming information, don’t you think now the customers wants to choose the content instead of just screening the content via a remote control?
- In a subscription model how much free content should we provid to users or you are with the theory of 0 free content to make the customers more excited to subscribe to a membership site?
- What’s your PR strategy and how you get featured in the media for your C3 work?
- What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Who’s your no.1 mentor?
- The most important factors for success in 3 words?
- What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
- What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- Do you follow any routine to sleep?
- What makes you really happy?
- How people can contact you?