(Referral Marketing & Networking Expert, Keynote Speaker, the Middle East Master Franchise Owner of The Referral Institute and the Founder of RebelNetworker.tv)
How the Referral Process Works to Generate Sales with no Advertising or Unnecessary Meetings?, How to Select the Right Networking Events?
Cold Calling Vs Referrals?, How to Distribute Efficiently your Marketing Budget between Referrals, PR and Advertising?
With English and Arabic Subtitle
Phil Bedford is the Middle East Master Franchise owner of The Referral Institute, an international referral training and consulting company with branches across the world. He helps companies increase sales through training and consulting and relationships
He holds a master’s degree and brings over a decade of experience in sales training, business development and consulting to his role as Master Trainer at the Institute.
Through relationship-based referral marketing ( relationship sales ). With his business acumen and extensive experience in the market since 1998, Phil is currently expanding the franchise across the Middle East region.
In recognition of his phenomenal business success and remarkable skills as a trainer, Phil was awarded the coveted President’s Award in 2009 by The Referral Institute.
An engaging and inspiring speaker, he regularly delivers key-note addresses both in the UAE and internationally. Phil travels extensively and uses his hugely successful blog at www.therebelnetworker.com to educate people on building their business by word of mouth marketing and ‘Creating Referrals for Life’. With his magnetic stage presence and unique delivery style, Phil instantly connects with individuals and captivates audiences around the globe.
Phil has also spearheaded the launch of some of the most successful Business Network International (BNI) chapters in the Middle East.
BNI is the world’s largest referral organization and Phil held the post of Regional Director for the Middle East between 2007 and 2010. Phil is also a Certified Professional Behavioural Analyst (DISC) and a NLP Master Practitioner, and he combines this expertise to train people in the art of building their business by referral and lifelong relationships.
Websites & Social Media Links
- Civil Engineering to leads, Referrals and Sales why and how?
- What’s referral marketing?
- Cold Calling Vs Referrals?
- How the referral process works to generate sales with no advertising or unnecessary meetings?
- If I’m a small business owner should I start the referral marketing before or after opening the business?
- How to design a referral plan for online or offline business instead of just hoping to get customers?
- Is affiliate marketing should be part of the referrals plan of any company?
- How should we reward our referrals, what are the best systems that you recommend?
- When you visit a company to start a referral or word of mouth marketing plan what’s the first thing that you study in that company before coming up with the plan?
- How do I know if my business is generating enough referrals or no weather my numbers are good or not good?
- How to track the referral results?
- How much is the average cost per referral?
- How the companies should divide their marketing budget between referrals, PR and Advertising?
- How often I should follow up with my referrals or clients?
- What are the tools that you recommend to generate referrals and save your contacts efficiently so you can find them when you want?
- How to select the networking events and network efficiently without being pushy?
- Ok now I’m in an event how should study the attendees and network with them?
- If I meet somebody in an event and he’s not the right networking fit for me, how should I pull my self out politely?
- When we should give our business card when we meet or network with new people?
- Please share with us some tips for the ideal business card?
- What’s the difference between BNI & the referral institute?
- What’s the meaning of BNI chapters and how it works?
- How many chapters a week? How long each will take, and where’s the location of the chapters in Dubai?
- How much it cost to attend a meeting at the BNI?
- How much is the course of referral institute costs? And how long time it takes?
- How many employees are currently working with you?
- Which events are the must attend events in Dubai for business networking?
- What are the efficient tools and techniques that you are using as speaker to get speaking engagements?
- As sales and networking consultant how do you structure your charges for companies or individuals? How much you charge per hour?
- Tell us more about your other projects that you are currently working on or planning for the future?
- When you make money in what you like to invest? Do you think capital gain or cash flow?
- Take us through your typical working day?
- What are your other hobbies?
- If you are just starting today in your field, from where you will start and what are you going to focus on to be more successful?
- 3 things that you believe are the most important factors for any success?
- What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
- What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- What are the things that make you happy?
- How people can contact you?