(Life and Business Coach, Author, Results Strategists, International Keynote Speaker and Best Selling Author of Live it)
How can we Define and Live the Life of our Dreams by following the Philosophy of Learn it – Live it – Give it
How to Minimize Stress, Maximise Results, Travel the World, Stay Healthy and Live a Happy Life with Purpose
With English and Arabic Subtitle
Jairek Robbins is a life and business coach, results strategists and International Keynote Speaker
Jairek Robbins is a man on a mission focused on developing creative solutions for accelerating results. By evaluating you and your companies strategic objectives, Jairek is able to build a customized roadmap for you to achieve your goals with speed and precision.
At 30 most are simply trying to reach success, you’ve recently turned 30 and you’re truly redefining success. You’ve managed to circumnavigate the globe on a ship, help build schools and houses in multiple countries, earn a gold medal from U.S. Congress and you now help people all around the globe turn their ideal day vision into reality through sharing your “Learn it – Live it – Give it” philosophy with them.
What is possibly most remarkable is you started doing this all from the front den of a house when you started your coaching business which generated over $100k in the first 8 months.
Jairek Robbins was born in Santa Monica, California. He is a decorated performance coach and lifestyle entrepreneur who has applied his innovative methods to living a life of adventure, philanthropy, and entrepreneurship. At the age of twenty-three, Robbins was awarded the Congressional Award Gold Medal from the United States Congress. By twenty-five, he gained international renown as the creator of a revolutionary approach to maximizing personal performance that accelerated organizational success for a wide range of businesses. He has a psychology degree from the University of San Diego.
Robbins’s personal journey has included circumnavigating the globe on a ship, helping build schools and houses in multiple countries, cage diving with great white sharks, encountering silverback gorillas in Rwanda, and working as a volunteer in underdeveloped regions. He supports a number of charities and nonprofits, such as the Change Heroes and the Pencils of Promise Foundation.
Websites & Social Media Links
Books & Products
[amazon asin=147782474X&template=iframe image]
- Why you decided to study Psychology?
- How to raise our standards & breakthrough limitations?
- Why people learn things and start sharing these things with others before they really live or apply these things on themselves?
- What’s the most efficient way to set goals?
- What’s the foundational freedom formula and how to apply it on life and business?
- How to identify our weaknesses and maximize our daily results?
- How to avoid procrastination and motivate ourselves to take action?
- How can we find our purpose? And stay consistently fulfilled?
- How can we define and live the life of our dreams?
- How to get the most of everything we do?
- How to minimize stress?
- Why spiritual fitness is important?
- What’s the food formula that you follow to stay healthy and fit?
- What are the tips that you can share with us to travel to amazing places with amazing people on a budget?
- How the retreats that you do works? What’s major value to your clients and how much it costs?
- Why you decided to be a motivational or public speaker?
- Why you think most speakers, business or life coaches fail?
- What’s your strategy to get paid speaking engagements consistently?
- How many people are working with you offline and online?
- How much you charge for 1:1 coaching?
- Tell us more about your other projects that you are currently working on or planning for the future?
- When you make money in what you like to invest? Do you think capital gain or cash flow?
- Take us through your typical working day?
- What are your other hobbies?
- If you are just starting today in your field, from where you will start and what are you going to focus on to be more successful?
- 3 things that you believe are the most important factors for any success?
- What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
- What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- What are the things that make you happy?
- How people can contact you?