A New York Times Bestselling Author, Transformational Leader
Christy Whitman is a New York Times bestselling author, transformational leader, and author of the forthcoming book The Art of Having It All. She has appeared on The Today Show and The Morning Show, and her work has been featured in People Magazine, Seventeen, Woman’s Day, Hollywood Life, and Teen Vogue, among others. As the CEO and founder of the Quantum Success Coaching Academy, a 12-month Law of Attraction coaching certification program. Christy has helped thousands of people worldwide to achieve their goals through her empowerment seminars, speeches, and coaching sessions and products. Christy’s life-changing message reaches over 125,000 people a month, and her work has been promoted by and featured with esteemed authors and luminaries such as Marianne Williamson, Dr. Wayne Dyer, Marci Shimoff, Brian Tracy, Neale Donald Walsch, Abraham-Hicks, and Louise Hay. She currently lives in Montreal with her husband, Frederic, and their two boys, Alexander and Maxim.
I am like a lot of people, actually: I’m in my early 40s. I’m married. I am the mother of two boys, ages three and four. I have a busy life, a household to run, and a full time job (several of them, actually ). I have lived through a divorce, my sister’s suicide, and the open heart surgery of my newborn son. I am also a New York Times bestselling author of three books, the founder of an internationally acclaimed coaching academy, and the creator of a library of personal development programs that reach over 125,000 people each month.
I am passionately in love with my husband, Frederic, who is also my business partner. I take time out every day to laugh with, talk with, and roll around on the floor with my kids. I work out regularly, get a massage every Saturday, take fantastic vacations, and have plenty of “me” time to dream, to go out with friends, or to kick back and just do nothing.
Oh yeah, and I’m also making more money than I ever dreamed possible!
Just in case you’re wondering; this was not always my reality!
In fact, just seventeen years ago, I was unhappy with virtually every aspect of my life. I was thirty pounds overweight and nearly $60,000 in debt. I worked at a job I hated, and had a knack for attracting the “wrong” kind of men. I tried everything I could think of to change the circumstances of my life, believing that affecting outer change was the key to being inwardly happy. Nothing worked, and as a result, my life felt like a constant, uphill struggle.
So, how did I get from where I was then to where I am today? The answer is simple: I learned about the Universal Laws that govern deliberate creation, I applied them in my life, and I immediately began manifesting all the things I had ever wanted – spontaneously and effortlessly.
Today, my mission and passion is teaching others how to engage these universal principles – the Laws of Attraction, Abundance, and Allowing, to name a few – to attract their ideal partners, create their ideal bodies, become more empowered parents to their children, and magnetize success and abundance in every part of their lives. Through my books, seminars, coaching programs and weekly newsletters, I will show you how to manifest whatever it is you desire – not by teaching you theories, but by sharing the true-to-life turnaround moments that marked my transformation and the transformations of all those I have worked with.
Websites & Social Media Links
- How did you decide to take the path of authoring and coaching, what’s your background?
- What did you change to turn your life from unhappy to very happy and fulfilled life?
- How to figure out what we want?
- What are the Universal Laws that govern deliberate creation before we go more into the details of each?
- What’s the law of attraction and how it works?
- What’s the law of detachment?
- What’s the law of allowing?
- What’s the law of pure potentiality and how can we use it in our lives?
- How to create more Abundance and sufficiency in our life?
- What are the steps to be taking to master the art of having it all?
- How to can we realize that we can’t make everything perfect in our lives and just be satisfied with what we are having now, and how can we balance between satisfaction and perfection?
- What are the other Essential Universal Laws to attract more abundance, success, joy and fulfillment into our life?
- Do you believe in equalizing the woman with the man in everything?
- How can we attract the right partner to our lives and Go into the future and explore what a relationship might be like with this person?
- What’s energetic grid and how to deal with it?
- What’s the formula that you teach to create the ideal body?
- What’s the difference between meditation and prayer?
- How do you market and sell for your live events?
- What’s the Quantum Success Coaching Academy?
- How your coaching certification program works, how long it takes, how much it cost?
- Don’t you think that in the current information age and the revolution of internet have created crazy number of coaches all over the world, huge competition that resulted in the struggle of most coached, so why you think most coaches struggle and what do you advice them to market themselves in better way?
- Who’s helping you with your internet marketing strategies and implementations?
- How do you write efficiently, how do you plan your writing and what time of the day you prefer to write?
- Publishing or self-publishing and why?
- What are 10 most important steps that you take to market any of your books before and after the launch?
- What’s the sales formula to get into the new york times best seller list?
- Tell us more about your other projects that you are currently working on or planning for the future?
- Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
- What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
- Which company, product or service made you most of your money?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Who are your top 3 mentors?
- The most important factors for success in 3 words?
- What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
- What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- Do you listen to any music when you work?
- Do you follow any routine to sleep?
- What makes you really happy?
- How people can contact you?