Watch the Complete Interview on www.BeEfficient.Tv
Chris Hexton is the CEO and Co-Founder of Vero.
Interview Questions / Find the complete interview on www.BeEfficient.Tv/chris-hexton/
- Why did you decide to study accounting and finance?
- What’s your background before Vero?
- How did you start in the Internet marketing world?
- Why you decided to focus on email marketing?
- What’s Vero?
- How Vero records the customers’ behavior and then segment them?
- How to Send one-to-one newsletters that matter to each customer?
- How Vero automate the emails based on behavior? How it works?
- Is Vero or you personally providing a service to manage the email marketing campaigns for companies or individuals customers?
- How the A/B testing works in Vero?
- How many emails on average should be sent per month for a list without annoying them?
- Is it wise to personalize the email by mentioning the name of each subscriber or that’s not required any more and just saying Hi, is enough?
- What’s the average email open rate and How to increase it?
- How the email opt-in should be designed?
- Should we capture name and email or just the email in the opt-in box?
- Which opt-in plugin you prefer the best for wordpress?
- Which opt-in software or service you like the most?
- Which auto responder service you recommend?
- Why asking the customers for feedback after the purchasing process is powerful?
- What’s the Best Day of the Week to Send Emails?
- How to Integrate Social Media and Email Marketing efficiently?
- Do you recommend any companies that you recommend to your customers to manage the email marketing campaigns through your software?
- Don’t you think that your prices a bit expensive? Any plans to make it more affordable for wider range of customers?
- Who are your main competitors and how different you are from them?
- Tell us more about your other projects that you are currently working on or planning for the future?
- Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
- What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
- What’s one marketing strategy that helped you the most in developing your business?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Who are your top 3 mentors?
- If you are just starting today in your field, from where you will start and what are you going to focus on to be more successful?
- The most important factors for success in 3 words?
- What are the Top 3 apps that you use on your smart phone?
- What are the habits that you are trying to develop to stay efficient?
- What do you do to change your mood when you are depressed?
- What’s the best advice that you ever received?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- Do you follow any routine to sleep?
- What makes you really happy?
- How people can contact you?
Website & Social media links
Chris Hexton is the CEO and Co-Founder of Vero. Chris spends his time working with Vero’s customers to send smarter emails based on what their customers do and don’t do on their website.
Vero is the easiest way to send data-driven, triggered emails and increase conversions.
Vero is a behavioral email marketing software that helps online retail stores increase their customer satisfaction and sales. Living between Sydney and San Francisco, his favorite part of working on Vero is helping other businesses grow. Chris previously founded development consultancy Semblance Systems, having formerly worked in risk management at PriceWaterhouseCoopers in Sydney.