Watch the Complete Interview on www.BeEfficient.Tv
John Kremer is a Book marketing expert, the owner of Open Horizons Publishing and the author of1001 Ways to Market Your Books.
Interview Questions / Find the complete interview on www.BeEfficient.Tv/john-kremer/
- Why and how you decided to become an author and book marketing consultant?
- What’s your background?
- How did you start in the internet marketing would?
- How to prepare the right book launch and marketing plan, what to do step by step?
- How to plan a giveaway campaign on amazon efficiently?
- How authors can be featured in the media efficiently?
- What’s The book marketing network?
- What’s the blog tour palooza? Why you created different blogs for your services and didn’t focus on putting all these content on only one blog?
- How to create a supper start blog tour for authors?
- How authors can create a loyal tribe efficiently?
- Which book designing service do you recommend?
- Where to find the best book editors and agent?
- Top 2 editors that you recommend?
- Do you recommend authors to use different editor for each one of their books and why?
- Top 2 agents that you recommend for non-fiction and fiction?
- How to pitch publishers efficiently?
- How the open book horizons publishing works in terms of deals with authors?
- Is it possible to agree with traditional publishers without giving their online selling rights?
- Publishing Vs. Self – Publishing, if the author has both options to choose from, which one to choose?
- Best e-books and audio books distributors that you can recommend?
- How Self Published authors should create their book codes and ISBN correctly?
- How self published authors can pitch book stores efficiently?
- How to hit the amazon best selling list? How many books are required to be sold and within how long?
- How to hit the wall street journal list?
- How to hit the new york times best selling list? How many books are required to be soled?
- Is it possible for self published authors to hit eh NY Times list?
- What are the types of coaching packages that you have and how much do you charge for 1 on 1 coaching sessions?
- Do you handle the entire marketing campaign for launching and marketing a certain book, if you do, how much it costs?
- Best blogs for book marketing that you recommend?
- How many online and offline team members are working with you?
- Best service that you recommend for book trailers?
- Tell us more about your other projects that you are currently working on or planning for the future?
- Share with us some of the tools or software that make you more efficient?
- What’s your daily life and work routine looks like?
- What are your other hobbies?
- Who are your top 3 mentors?
- If you have the chance, what would you say to advice your younger self?
- What are your top 3 favorite books?
- What are the top 3 people that you are inspired by?
- What makes you really happy?
- How people can contact you?
Website & Social media links
Book marketing expert John Kremer is the owner of Open Horizons Publishing. He is the author of1001 Ways to Market Your Books; Book Marketing Magic: How to Sell Your Novel, Children’s Book, Memoir, or Nonfiction Book Like a Pro; The Complete Direct Marketing Sourcebook; Do-It-Yourself Book Publicity Kit; and Celebrate Today.
He is also the developer of the Ten Million Eyeballs Internet marketing self-study course and theBlog Tour Palooza program.
As a book marketing consultant, his clients include a self-published author who has sold over two million books, a new age publisher with 60 titles, and a $100 million publisher with a rapidly growing list of 1,000 titles.
John is the founder of the Institute on Book Publishing Innovations as well as The Book Marketing Network social network for book authors and publishers (http://www.thebookmarketingnetwork.com).